WALK FOR DOC AT MUTT STRUT 2012
$25 PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 7PM TONIGHT
$40 at Gate Saturday
Chicago Canine Rescue’s 9th Annual Mutt Strut is a dog and family friendly event kicking off with a 1.5 mile walk through Lakeview, including a walk by historic Wrigley Field, and finishes up with a fun filled block party! Enjoy music, contests, activities like the "Doggy Olympics", food and refreshments. Plus, participants who fundraise can earn valuable give-a-ways! Mutt Strut has human and canine merchandise for sale, an extensive silent auction, dogs available for adoption and so much more!
This year CCR is dedicating the walk to Doc, a pup who come to us to find a new life full of happiness, fun, and kindness, but instead was recently killed by his adopter. Please show your support for all dogs at this year's Mutt Strut as we walk to end violence against animals in Doc's Memory.
Register in advance and get a commemorative "I walked for Doc" bandana (while supplies last).
Sign up as an individual or a team! Once registered, customize your Personal and/or Team donation pages, send emails to potential donors you know, manage your offline pledges, and view the status of your fundraising efforts to maximize your Mutt Strut experience. Our fundraising goal for 2012 is $60,000 and will go directly to improving and saving lives of Chicago's neediest dogs. With your help we can make it happen!!
The more money you help raise for CCR the more prizes you win!
- Register and get a commemorative "I walked for Doc" bandana - while supplies last.
- Raise $150, receive an event Goody Bag
- Raise $250, receive a CCR T-Shirt and an event Goody Bag
- Raise $500, receive a Sponsor Gift Basket, a CCR T-Shirt & a Goody Bag
- Raise $1000, receive 20 Free Raffle Tickets to use at the event as you'd like towards food, drinks, games, services and more, a Doggy Gift Basket from Sponsors, a CCR T-Shirt and an event Goody Bag
- In Addition - Top Fundraiser wins a "Southport Shopping Spree" valued at $1500! Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, manicure/pedicure, make-up, hair, massage, wine tasting, other services, shopping and theater entertainment!
- In Addition - Top Fundraising Team will have CCR shelter puppies named in their honor, plus they'll receive a private drink and appetizer package at a local Southport bar & grill!
Sponsor a Friend or Family Member. Click "Sponsor a Participant" in the red bar above to find the person and/or team you would like to support.
Are you a Corporate Group with multiple teams? E-mail: email@example.com with your contact information to register your corporate group.