Description  |  Register Now  |  Sponsor a Participant  |  Login 
 2020 WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon!
 Description

Go21 Logo-stacked

Sunday September 27, 2020 at 4:00 PM

Participate in the WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon!

For the last 18 years, we have hit the pavement together to raise funds for WRDSS (Waterloo Regional Down Syndrome Society). Now in our 19th year, we will have to do things a little differently, but the goal to support those with Down syndrome in the community and their families remains the same.

Your Neighbourhood, your way!

On September 27th, 2020, join hundreds of people near and far as they participate in the WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon, all at the same time, for a duration of 21 minutes.

It may be doing laps in the backyard, a run around the neighbourhood, a bike ride on the street, or skipping around home! Do something active while staying safe, all while raising money for a great cause.

Register as an individual or as a team, determine your fundraising goal, and start fundraising!  95% of the funds raised will go to support WRDSS programs and events for people with Down syndrome and their families and the remaining 5% will be provided to the Canadian Down Syndrome Society.

 

Schedule of Events:

Tune into the event virtually by visiting the WRDSS YouTube channel on Sunday, September 27th, 2020

4:00pm – 4:15pm: Virtual Kick-off

4:15pm – 4:36: Any Which Way You Can A-Thon

4:45pm: Virtual Celebration, including musical entertainment by Erick Traplin!

 

Prizes:

Prizes will be given to the top 10 fundraisers and will be delivered to the winners after the event.

 

Want another chance to win a prize?

Participate in WRDSS’ 21 Challenges over 21 Days leading up the Any Which Way You Can A-Thon. Download or print out the calendar here. On each day, post a photo or video of you participating in the daily challenge on your Twitter or Facebook account, include the link to your Any Which Way You Can A-Thon fundraising page, and tag #WRDSS21Challenges2020. For every day you participate, you will be entered into a draw to win one grand prize, a $200 gift card to either an online or retail store of your choosing! It all starts on September 6th! For contest rules,  click here .

 

During these challenging times, it is great knowing we can still come together to do some good. 

 

“It’s not about your disability, it’s your ability that counts.” Chris Burke

 

Sign up today with your team or as an individual to participate!

Once registered, you can log in to your account to customize your Personal and/or Team donation pages; send emails; manage offline pledges; and view the status of your Personal & Team fundraising efforts.

 

Would you like to sponsor a friend or family member?

Click "Sponsor a Participant" above to find the person and/or team you would like to support.

 

 Details
Date & Time: Sep 27, 2020 04:00 PM to
Sep 27, 2020 06:00 PM
[America/Toronto UTC -5]

Add to my Calendar

 
Registration Closes: Sep 30, 2020 11:59 PM

Coordinator:

WRDSS - Waterloo Regional Down Syndrome Society
info@wrdss.ca
519-896-4488
Top Fundraisers
1. Michael (Alexanian) Nicholson
2. LORI MURRAY
3. Mary Casagrande
4. Victoria foster
5. Kaleb Nieva
Top Teams
1. Team Michael (Alexanian) Nicholson
2. Team Kailyn
3. Team Cowan
4. Team Emma Casagrande
5. Victoria Foster

*All Teams
 Registration Options
Price
CAD
Register to participate in the Event and collect donations

$0.00
I will collect donations but will NOT participate in the Event

$0.00

 

 
  Register Now »  

   View our Privacy Policy


Powered By GiftTool.com