Description  |  Register Now  |  Sponsor a Participant  |  Login 


Welcome to my personal fundraising page

Team Name: Team Kailyn
2020 WRDSS GO21 Any Which Way You Can A-Thon!
Starts: Sep 27, 2020

  Sponsor Me »  

My personal message:

Help me support the Waterloo Regional Down Syndrome Society!

I am participating in the WRDSS GO21 ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN A-THON, to raise much needed funds for WRDSS.

Please help me reach my fundraising goals. Just click "Sponsor Me" to make a donation.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!


Where does my money go?

WRDSS is run entirely by volunteers and receives no government funding. Our organization relies on private donations to provide essential services and programs for our community.

95% of the money raised at the WRDSS GO21 ANY WHICH WAY YOU CAN A-THON remains with WRDSS. The remaining 5% of funds support the Canadian Down Syndrome Society and their advocacy efforts for people with Down syndrome at a national level.

If you believe this page contains objectionable content, please inform us in confidence. Click Here
  Sponsor Me »  
My Progress
My Goal:
So far I raised:
Donations which will continue each month:

Do you want a page like this?
Join my team
View my team page

  Sponsor Me »