|2017-2018 Athlete Registration Nancy Greene, U10-U18|
Welcome to Camp Fortune Ski Club / Équipe de Ski Camp Fortune Online Registration.
(Note: Registration in French coming soon)
REGISTRATION OPENS SUNDAY OCTOBER 1ST, 2017.
Once you are ready to join our club follow these two simple steps:
1. BEGIN BY CREATING A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT WITH GIFTTOOL. (ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY) Click here to create a membership.
Creating a membership will save you from re-entering your information when signing up for future events. However if you have more than one child, this will only work for the first child you register. For each additional child you will need to re-enter all the contact information.
We are actively working with Gifttool to make the process seamless for families with more than one child.
2. RETURN TO THIS PAGE TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. You can access this page by clicking on the orange "Register" button on our homepage
USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO "QUICK REGISTER"
CFSC REGISTRATION is for ONTARIO residents. The CFSC falls under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Division of Alpine Ontario. Athletes registered with CFSC programs will follow the Ontario path (e.g. can participate in Ontario Provincial Championships). All CFSC Registrants must accept a waiver at the AOA site (www.alpineontario.ca).
ESCF REGISTRATION (Formally ASM) is for QUEBEC residents. The ESCF falls under the jurisdiction of the Zone de ski Outaouais of Ski Quebec Alpin. Athletes residing in Quebec should register with ESCF programs and will will follow Quebec path (e.g. can participate in Quebec Provincial Championships). All ESCF registrants must sign paper copy of ACA Waiver form. You must give the form to the ESCF Chair when programs commence.
The Registration Fees are all inclusive and include:
- CFSC/ESCF Membership Fees ($50)
- Regional and Provincial Fees remitted to Regional and Provincial Sport Organizations as per their fee schedules
- Regional Race Fees ($35 per race) remitted to hosting Clubs (except Julie Tompson Memorial Race for NG, and all U18 races)
- Club Uniform (New mid-layer "Puffy vest with sleeves") ($70)
- Program Fees (The club operations portion of
the Registration Fees) as follows:
- NON-VOLUNTEER PENALTY FEE
The non-volunteer penalty fee will be taken from all registrants at time of registration. Volunteering with the club is expected from ALL club parents. The Non-Volunteer Penalty Fee is REFUNDABLE upon completion of necessary volunteering. The fee is $50 for Nancy Greene members and $250 for Individual Racing members (U10-U18). The non-volunteer penalty fee is per child and it is collected at the beginning of the season and refunded at the end of the seson, after volunteer duties are performed by parents.
- The registration fees do not include a ski pass (lift ticket) at Camp Fortune
|Racing program 2016-2017||View Waiver|
Registration is now closed.