|2019 CWCF-CoopZone Conference|
This is the registration for the 2019 Conference and Annual General Meeting for the CWCF, and 2019 Conference of CoopZone.
Fees: Note that the registration fee covers access to all on-site Conference activities, lunches on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and dinner on Thursday and Friday as well as the Friday night Mix and Mingle. Not included are accommodations, breakfast and tax.
Different registration fees: There are different rates depending on whether one is:
1) a member of CWCF or CoopZone or another worker co-op federation,
2) members who cannot easily afford this fee, we offer a subsidized rate, upon request. It is also available for those members sending a second or third (etc.) participant.
3) a non-member
NOTE that it is still possible to join to get access to the discounted member rate. If your organization is not eligible to join and the non-member rate is out of reach, please write to Kaye Grant at email@example.com
Program Updates and additional information: If you would like to see updates about the presenters, etc., we encourage you to periodically check the Conference Program here. This same link will bring you to a document with more information on registration costs and logistics.
1) The Centre has five residences. All accommodations for the conference are in double room occupancy (or possibly in some cases triple occupancy). You may note a preferred roommate in the registration and we will try to accommodate these requests. Otherwise we will match people to shared rooms. Overnight accommodation is $65 per night and includes breakfast each day in the dining room.
 If registration exceeds double capacity we may need to assign some triple accommodations.
2) We may be able to make billet spaces available, provided by friends in the area. If you are interested, please indicate this on your registration form.
3) We have also reserved a few other options below for those who wish. Please contact the facility directly and let them know you are an attendee with the CWCF Conference.
Dolan’s Inn and Suites, 3 Pine St. (902) 396-8986. Two rooms reserved October 23 – 26. Rooms have free wifi and flat screen TVs – there is one King size and 1 Queen size bed. $99/night. 5 minutes by car from Tatamagouche Centre or a 21 minute walk.
Forest Haven Inn, 8267 Hwy 311. (902) 657 2962 or 1-877-658-3466. Three rooms reserved for conference participants October 23 – 26. Rooms have free WiFi, breakfast is also included. $99/night. 10 minutes by car from Tatamagouche Centre. Please note: no smoking or use of scented products in rooms.
Registration is now closed.