The program runs 9 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday for one week and is
available for children 7 - 9 years old.
Beginner Sailing Program, no pre-requisites
This one week program, designed for youth aged 7 to 9, introduces
boating safety and basic sailing skills in a safe and fun environment.
Whether they are on a day trip, exploring the inlet, or on a treasure
hunt for a pirate’s lost gold, these sailors learn that being safe on
the water is fun.
What to bring:
- Closed toed shoes that can get wet are mandatory (no
sandals or flip-flops)
- Appropriate, layered clothing for the weather
- Change of clothes and towel
- Lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
What to expect:
- Programs run rain or shine
- Participants will be on the water as much as possible
- Personal flotation devices (PFDs) will be provided to all participants
- You will get wet
Drop-off and Pick-up for all programs will be in front of the Old
Mill Boathouse, 2715 Esplanade St. Port Moody BC. V3H 3P4