The program runs 9 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday for two weeks and is
available for youth 11 - 18
Pre-requisites: CANSail 3
Advanced sailing program.
CANSail 4 teaches sailors to perform advanced boat handling
manoeuvres in a variety of conditions. Sailors can successfully
execute manoeuvers in competitive settings and for tactical and
CANSail 5 fully integrates boat handling with tactics and strategy.
Sailors are also introduced to the concept of rig tuning and its
relation to boat trim and conditions.
What to bring:
- Closed toed shoes that can get wet are mandatory (no
sandals or flip-flops)
- Appropriate, layered clothing for the weather
- Change of clothes and towel
- Lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
What to expect:
- Programs run rain or shine
- Participants will be on the water as much as possible
- Personal flotation devices (PFDs) will be provided to all participants
- You will get wet
Drop-off and Pick-up for all programs will be in front of the Old
Mill Boathouse, 2715 Esplanade St. Port Moody BC. V3H 3P4