Item: Building Enclosure Design Guide – Wood-Frame Multi-Unit Residential Buildings
- New updated version to be released April 2019, please check
Please email email@example.com
to leave your name and we will contact you when it is available.
An excellent resource for industry professionals involved with the
design and construction of building enclosures of multi-unit,
wood-frame residential buildings. This guide explores the latest
research, design and construction best practices. It addresses
wood-frame construction in five- and six-storey mid-rise buildings and
is one of the industry's most widely accepted reference guides.
- An invaluable resource for builders, architects, industry
educators and others
- Explores building enclosure performance issues and solutions
- Presents design guidelines for assemblies, details, components and materials
- Describes building enclosure systems and related Building Code requirements
- Covers energy provisions for the building enclosure
- Addresses maintenance and renewal planning over the service life
of the building enclosure
The guide was developed by the Province of British Columbia in
partnership with BC Housing and the industry. It is endorsed by the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC (APEGBC)
and the Architectural Institute of British Columbia (AIBC).
SOLD OUT - New version to released in early 2019
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to
leave your name and we will contact you when it is available.