How do I add a List of Memberships page to my website?
Copy the Membership Listing link to your Web site to route visitors
to a web page that lists all of your organization's active
memberships. This list will be instantly updated when you Activate or
Archive a membership. Useful if you don't want to modify your site too often.
- Click Membership to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the General Settings section, click Web Site Links
- Copy the Membership Listing link.
- Paste the link to a page of your website.
- The link can be associated with an image, button, or text.
- Test your links once you go live. When testing links do not
click submit on the final page to avoid processing your transaction.
Was this information helpful?