Item: Mulch, Compost or Wood Chips - Commercial Orders Only -Including Bulk
- Application for Bids to purchase Compost Yard Product is no
longer applicable. Business wanting to purchase Compost Yard
Products (Mulch, Compost or Wood Chips) will purchase tickets online.
- Tickets can be purchased starting in April each year, and are
available throughout the season/year purchased only.
- Tickets can be redeemed until the annual supply of product is
exhausted. No Refunds.
- Tickets can be purchased online in denominations of 20, 25,
50 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 and 500 cubic yards. However, the
City retains the right to limit quantities.
- For Bulk orders over 500 cubic yards a 20% discount is
available, contact us for this, or select the 1000 cubic yards option.
- Quantities less than those noted can be purchased (at the time
of pick up) at the compost yard using debit or credit card only.
Purchased tickets are submitted to the Compost Yard Gate
Attendant at the time of product pick up, and are redeemed for
the pre-purchased product. Please ensure to redeem only the
amount of product picked up in the SAME day. (Redemption of
pre-paid tickets will not be carried over into subsequent days).
- Rates will be in accordance with the Fees for Services, unless
otherwise approved by the City.
- No holding/storing product; no promised product and/or price
holding provided by the City.
- Contractors must make their own pick up arrangements. Loading
will be provided by the City. The Loader Operator is available
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Loading of purchased
product must be completed by 3:00 pm – please plan accordingly.
Notification must be in an email, with “Product pick-up” in the
subject line. A contact name and phone number. The quantity to be
picked up. The preferred day(s) to pick up product. The truck
company that will be picking up the product on your behalf if applicable.
Note: Due to ongoing operational activities in progress at the
compost yard, your preferred date(s) of product pick up may be
re-scheduled by the City. You will receive an email to confirm
date of product pick up, if applicable.
You will receive a “confirmation” email in response to your request.