How do I send emails to participants or team leaders?
Do you want to send emails to team leaders and participants with
motivational tips to raise more money? Or, send reminder emails a week
before your event?
Send emails to one or all participants or team leaders from the
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Administration section, choose Send Messages.
- Click Send an Email.
- Select the Pledge-a-thon name from the drop down list.
- Modify the greeting settings as required. Selecting Full Name will
display both the first and last name after the Greeting.
- Create your email by entering your subject line and email message.
- You can upload an
image, such as a logo, that will be included at the top of the
HTML email. The image file size cannot be more than 100 kb in size.
Try http://www.webresizer.com/ for
help in optimizing your image.
- Click Next.
- To 'Test' send a draft message:
- Only include the email addresses who should receive this test message.
- To send:
- Select those registrant types who should receive this message.
- To send an email to all participants and leaders, select all
boxes for inclusion.
- Include additional email addresses who should be copied on
- Click Send Email when finished.
- From the Manage Messages section, you can click
Send Copy to create a copy of your test message,
correct any errors and select which registrant types should receive
your final email. Messages in the Manage Messages section will be
listed in chronological order, with the most recent email sent at
the bottom of your list.
NOTE: CASL, PIPEDA, CAN-SPAM and other Email
Marketing regulations, as well as the EU GDPR, may prohibit the
sending of email invitations for new events to participants of a past
event, if they have not opted-in to receive your emails for other
activities not associated with the original event.
You MUST confirm that your email does not contravene EU, national
and local email regulations before using this feature to send messages
Was this information helpful?