How do I modify or delete the record for a cash or cheque pledge?
To modify or delete the record for a cash or cheque pledge which a Pledge-a-thon participant may have entered by mistake:
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Administration section, choose Pledges.
- Select the name of the pledge-a-thon from the drop down menu, to view a listing of pledge forms submitted by participant. To narrow your search, you can search by name or pledge form number.
- Click View to see a listing of all pledges associated with this pledge form.
- Note: a participant may have submitted more than one pledge form.
- To modify or delete a specific pledge, click Change.
- To delete the pledge, click Delete Pledge.
- To modify the pledge, make the appropriate changes and click Update Pledge.
If a participant has not yet submitted their pledge form with the 'Close & Print Pledge Form' button in the Record Pledges section, then the participant can also delete the pending pledge by clicking on the name of the donor and then clicking the "Delete Donation" button.
However, if the participant has submitted the pledge form by clicking 'Close & Print Pledge Form', then the pledge form can no longer be changed by the participant. In this case, the pledges that have been submitted can only be modified by your organization from your GiftTool account.
Was this information helpful?