How do I suspend a personal fundraising page?
Suspend a personal fundraising page which contains objectionable content, or if the participant is no longer participating in the event. Re-activate the personal fundraising page when the objectionable content has been modified.
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Administration section, choose Participants.
- Locate the participant's profile.
- Choose Profile next to the corresponding participant.
- From the Participant Status section, choose Suspended from the drop down menu of the Status of Fundraising Page.
- Suspended pages can no longer be seen by the public.
- Suspended participants will still be able to log into their participant account, to update any objectionable content in their personal message or record offline donations.
- A team leader's page cannot be suspended. You must first change the team leader to another person or delete the team before suspending their profile.
- This does not remove the participant from your reports, as it simply hides the personal fundraising page from being viewed by the public.
- Click Update Status.
Was this information helpful?