How do I add a Team Listing page to my website?
The Team Listing page automatically displays all teams by the total amount of funds raised, from highest to lowest. This encourages teams to raise more money, so that they appear at the top of the leader board!
This list of top teams is updated every 10 minutes, or sooner if an online donation occurs.
To add a Team Listing page link to your website:
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Setup section, click Manage Pledge-a-thons.
- Click Profile from the Actions section next to your Pledge-a-thon.
- Locate the Team Listings Link, and copy the full http:// address (double click the URL link to highlight the text and right-click on the mouse selecting Copy).
- Paste the link into a page on your Web site.
- The link can be associated with an image, button, or text.
- Test your links once you go live. When testing links do not click submit on the final page to avoid processing your transaction.
- Alternatively, paste the link into the Description of your Pledge-a-thon setup. Learn more about adding a clickable link using the HTML editor.
Was this information helpful?