How do I search for a participant or online donor?
You can search for a participant, team leader or online donor by Pledge-a-thon name, or by using specific search criteria. Entering a partial name into the search field is an effective way of choosing from multiple orders. The search function looks through all orders, and categorizes the search results by the criteria you choose.
Each time a participant signs up or an online donation is made, an order is created. Cancelling a donation also creates a new order. Changes to contact information do not create a new order.
- Click Pledge-a-thon to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Administration section, choose Particpants.
- Depending on the type of profile you are searching for:
- To find the participant's profile, leave the supporter type as Participant.
- To find the online donor's profile, change the supporter type to Sponsor/Online Donor.
- To find the Team Leader's profile, change the supporter type to Team Leader.
- To narrow your search: Choose the Pledge-a-thon name from a drop down list, choose the supporter type (participant, team leader, online donor), or enter the full or partial name of the person you seek. Click Search.
- Click Profile beside the event order or individual's name. An individual may have multiple orders associated with the same profile, if subsequent order modifications have occurred.
- Changing order profiles.
Was this information helpful?