How do I add an Event Category link to my website?
Copy the category link to your Web site to route visitors to a Web page that lists the events in a particular category. This list will be instantly updated when you add or archive an event. Useful if you don't want to modify your site too often.
- From the General Settings section of the Registrar service, choose Web Site Links
- Locate the Event Listing Link. There may be more than one if you have other languages and template versions.
- Copy the full http:// address (double click the URL link to highlight the text and right-click on the mouse selecting Copy).
- Paste the link into a Web browser.
- Click on the category title to view only those events in this category.
- Copy this new Category Link displayed in the address bar of your Web browser.
- Paste the link to a page of your Web site.
- The link can be associated with an image, button, or text.
- Test your links once you go live. When testing links do not click submit on the final page to avoid processing your transaction.
Was this information helpful?