What can members do with their password?
When signing up online for the first time, a member is prompted to create their password, which they can use to:
- Login to their account, assuming your account has been setup for the password-protected Member's Site (additional fees apply). This allows a member to:
- Update their profile with a new password and contact information;
- Access your multi-media content and PDF documents;
- Select their interests;
- View their signed waivers;
- Post a comment to a Blog for all to see;
- Ask the Expert;
- Post their favourite web links for the benefit and rating of other members.
- Retrieve their forgotten passwords. Passwords should be 8 characters or longer.
- Access discount pricing for your events, assuming you have setup your events to require members to enter their password in order to register for discounted pricing.
- Renew their membership.
Was this information helpful?