Can I hide the date, time & location details on the Event Description page?
When reviewing your public pages, you can hide the Event Details section (with the date, time, location and contact details for your coordinator) on your Event Description page.
- Click Registrar to view the Main Menu of this service.
- From the Setup section, click Manage Events.
- Click Change next to the event you would like to modify.
- From the Setup section, click Form Options.
- Uncheck "Event Details Page: View Event Details section"
- Optionally, you can also hide the event date & time from the confirmation page, by unchecking the box for "Start Date/Time and End Date/Time" .
- Click Save as Draft/Active.
Was this information helpful?