How do I view or modify a member order profile?
You can search for member orders by membership name, or by using
member-specific search criteria. Entering a partial name into the
search field is an effective way of choosing from multiple orders. The
search function looks through all orders, and categorizes the search
results by the criteria you choose.
Each time a registrant signs up for a membership, an order is
created. Depending upon how you have set up your memberships, a member
may have signed up for multiple memberships with different expiry
dates, resulting in multiple orders. Changes to payment methods or
order cancellations will create a new order. Changes to contact
information do not create a new order.
To view or modify a member order profile:
- From the Administration section of the Membership menu, choose Members.
- There are 2 ways to search for a member:
- Click the List All button to see a full list
of all members
- Or, choose one or more search criteria from the drop-down
lists and click Search.
- To narrow the search, enter your information into one or
more fields. You can enter individual letters or partial
names to narrow the search.
- A member may have multiple orders associated with the same
Member Profile for each renewed membership.
- Click Profile beside the member whose profile you
which to view or modify.
- From the Member's Profile, you can:
- Click a button to Login to Member Area
- Click Expand Profile to view and modify the
email address and other demographic information collected, and
click Save Profile when finished.
- Enter an optional comment to the profile, and click
Save Comment when finished.
- Click Change to modify the Start Date or End
Date of the member's membership, and click Save
Membership when finished.
Record offline payments
Activate a pending membership
Archive a membership
Was this information helpful?